JOB TITLE: Executive Assistant to MD
LOCATION: New Delhi
PERFORMANCE COMPETENCIES AND CRITERIA: Working with the Managing Director and other staff to:
• Comprehensive administration duties in support of the Managing Director.
• Arranging travel and accommodation for the Managing Director.
• Day to day planning and organization of the Managing Directors diary.
• Dealing with the Managing Directors post and correspondence.
• Set up meetings and appointments, organizing venues and hospitality for visitors etc.
• Document minutes of all meetings as directed by the Managing Director.
• Undertake mailings and communication as directed by the Managing Director.
• Set up and maintain the integrated electronic and paper based filing systems.
• Work with the communications team to maintain and develop databases and mailing lists to ensure they are current and up to date at all times.
• Any other duties appropriate to the post.
If you are interested then please email us your resume at email@example.com
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Cherry Hill Interiors Pvt Ltd
Established in 1987, Cherry Hill is a leading pan-India player in occupancy services. Over the years, the companys journey has been one of rapid growth from a start-up firm to a technology-led limited company with a nation-wide presence, multiple ISO certifications and a strong Credit Rating among the top 1.5 percentile.