Please find the job description mentioned below-
Role : Project Manager
Experience : 6+ years in Corporate Interiors
Location : Bangalore
Role and Responsibilities:
1. To see that the execution of the project is completed on time.
2. To supervise the quality of the projects.
3. To manage the escalations at his end.
4. To manage the client & the PMC.
5. Responsible for maintaining good relations with the clients /PMC's.
6. Ensure all Projects Schedule, Budgets & Installation Schedules for all aspects are maintained & quality Standards are upheld for all times.
7. Oversees every aspect of the projects of the assigned region and handle all escalations, resolve immediate issues in coordination with respective SPOCs: Internal, Vendor or Sub-contractor.
8. Ensures compliance with organization's values, policies and standards and also ensures compliance on statutory requirements including EHS.
If you are interested and you have relevant experience in the same then please forward your resume at email@example.com
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Cherry Hill Interiors Pvt Ltd
Established in 1987, Cherry Hill is a leading pan-India player in occupancy services. Over the years, the companys journey has been one of rapid growth from a start-up firm to a technology-led limited company with a nation-wide presence, multiple ISO certifications and a strong Credit Rating among the top 1.5 percentile.